Had to create an "About Me" kind of layout for the Amazing Digital Scrapbook Race which I am doing with Kimberly... thought it came out nicely. All photos are from one of our favorite places - Disneyland! The boys and I are just back from 4 days down there over winter break, Tay and Adam hung out here, and visited CSU Monterey Bay... "Too Small" was the evaluation.
I also spent a week with my Mom and Cheryl and Kat from Hawaii at a terrific spa outside of San Diego... here is the quick page I threw together for the cards I sent to Mom and Cheryl.
2 comments:
Hi Danielle..
I just saw your comment!
Sorry I missed you when you and the boys were in LA.
Would have loved to see all of you!
eden
I Applaud you Danielle for all the Scrap booking, fantastic. Adam's and Your Children are incredible. Scott the movie was fantastic, I only wish I could have been able to listen to your Piano Recital, maybe someday. Taylor I can not believe what a beautiful young lady you have become, you look stunning in your Prom dress. Kevin you are such a big boy now I hardly recognized you, and it sure looks like you had a great Birthday Party.
Well the Spa week sure looked like a tough task to undertake but I guess you Danielle really deserved it, what did Adam get?
Love to all Elke
Post a Comment